Why get coaching?
Because going in at it alone sucks.
If you’ve tried before, you’ve probably run into some of the following barriers:
- Time: finding the time to go to the gym, walk, run, climb, swim, cycle or whatever. You just can’t do it because you’re too busy.
- Exhaustion: You oversleep in the morning or cram in those precious extra fifteen minutes. You come home exhausted from work. Now, you’re exhausted and don’t even want to think about getting off the couch.
- Cravings that junk food: We all sabotage ourselves at some point. We make progress only to find ourselves thrown off track with cravings or emotional eating.
- Over-complication: Instead of focusing on the big wins, we get lost in the details, over-thinking and over-complicating everything. Finally, we burn out.
- Information Overload: Are fats good? Bad? Is there a miracle weight loss cure? Is skipping breakfast saving your life or killing you?
- Negative self-talk: Those little voices in our heads that tell us that we aren’t good enough, that we can’t do this, that we don’t have what it takes.
- Social pressure: Your significant other, best friend or mother-in-law is not exactly on your team. Then there are navigating parties, eating out, holidays, and more.
- Life: you know…..life gets in the way.
I can help you
Get personalized support, accountability, and expert guidance to help you lose 20+ pounds, reduce or eliminate medications, look fantastic and feel amazing!
The first step is to see if we’re a good fit for each other. I put together an application with some questions below.
Please fill this out and I’ll get back to you about scheduling a short call.